Thursday 21 April 2016

Ubi Franklin Reveals He Met Iyanya While Working For Julius Agwu

Ubi Franklin Reveals He Met Iyanya While Working For Julius Agwu

Triple MG CEO, Ubi Franklin took to Instagram to share a photo of himself, Julius Agwu and other panel members at the Nigerian Entertainment Conference 2016, and he captioned it with, “Epic Moment, In that picture you can spot Julius Agwu second left. Couple of years ago I was his PA and at events like this I’ll seat in the audience, taking pictures and videos for him.”

“I knew where I was going today it was an emotional moment as I sat on the same panel at the NECLIVE, working as his PA exposed me to a lot of things,”
Ubi also revealed he met his partner, Iyanya at one of the events he attended with Agwu. And he decided to start his record label with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment