Tuesday 5 April 2016

Toyin Aimakhu Says She’s Still Loves Her Ex Husband: ‘I Still Love Him But Can’t Marry Him Again’

image

Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu has revealed she still loves her ex husband, Adeniyi Johnson in her recent episode of her reality TV series YouTube channel ‘KUWTA” yesterday April 4, 2016.
Toyin said this about her ex husband via her KUWTA reality show, “I got married to a Yoruba guy but I packed my load away because he loves girls too much.”
“I still love him but can’t marry him again. Never”

The actress also revealed she’s single for now but she’s open to marrying a whiteman.
“married women are trying, may God give me the strength to marry again. Says Toyin. I don’t think I can go through it anymore.”
“I will remain single or marry a whiteman,” she disclosed.
Toyin whose marriage with Johnson was disturbed by infidelity rumors, later got in a relationship with CEO of Ebony Films and Records Production International, Seun Egbegbe but their relationship didn’t last too long before the actress disassociated herself from Seun on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment