Thursday 7 April 2016

She Told Me She’s Still A V.!rg!n… Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!!

sleeping


Please help me clarify this thing disturbing me…
Yes because am angry over it.. I arranged one bae in my area, told her all the sweet words i could yarn her..
She agreed.. This morning we discussed and it was all about S3@.Xx:’, she told me that she was still a v.irgin..
Trust me.. I asked her to come over by noon time, she tried saying No to me but i persuaded her and she agreed.

This afternoon, she came after i called her to remember her.. Mehn i no waste time, i got her laid.. I killed her with romance… E just be like say make she die… Oboi time for me to go inner chamber..
This bae begin dey do like person weh dey take injection.. I asked her wetin? She say its painful.. I said ok sorry.. Greased my Egede,, Now i forced the bad guy in there.. Went in like 3 times before she comport like say she e been dey pain am..
After 4-5mins i withdrew and stainned the sheets.. My problem is that i didnt see any blood… As v.!rg!n weh she be.. Although that kitty-cat tight gan but i no see virgin blood as expected but saw some slippery white stuff.. Why? Please is she really a v!rg!n??

No comments:

Post a Comment