Wednesday 6 April 2016

Janet Jackson Postpones Tour Dates To Plan Family: ‘My Husband & I Are Planning Our Family’

image

Janet Jackson is taking a break from music activities to plan her family with her billionaire hubby Wissam Al Mana. Janet made a special announcement about her personal life and her unbreakable world tour which she puts on hold for now in a clip she shared via her twitter account.
Watch the clip below: https://twitter.com/JanetJackson/status/717653282244546564

“I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”
Please, if you could try and understand that it’s important that I do this now. I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can.
It’s been a long journey, and you guys have been there each and every step of the way. And I really do appreciate that. Thank you so much. Miss Jackson said in the sefie video she shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment