Thursday 7 April 2016

I Deflowered Actress Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband – Seun Egbegbe

3574774_toyinaimakhuseunegbegbe


Controversial Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu’s ex-lover Seun Egbegbe is spilling the beans on their S3@.Xx:’ life. The actress dumped him in March.
Egbegbe, who is the CEO of Ebony films production, claimed that Aimakhu has a high libido and is difficult to satisfy in bed. He said even with S3@.Xx:’ enhancers, he could not satisfy Aimakhu in bed. He also claimed he took her virginity.

The embittered ex-lover also said he helped launch the actress’ career when he introduced her to his friend.
Egbegbe said:
“I use to eat that small girl before she ever dreamt of acting. I introduced her to my friend that was how she found fame. To be honest with you, I deflowered her long before she met that toy boy, mark my words, she will never settle because there is nothing you give her that will satisfy her. I used Yoyo Bitters and every bitter herbs in the market but my performance never satisfy her. What else does she want from me? I have my life to live. Please, let her go forever.”
Meanwhile, Aimakhu has said she is not planning to get married again and if at all she does it’s going to be to a white man. She claimed her first try at marriage was to a man who loves girls a lot. Aimakhu recently insulted a fan who said Aimakhu “opened her legs for an agbero” after abandoning a graduate. The fan was referring to Aimakhu’s estrangement from her husband Adeniyi Johnson and rebounding with Seun Egbegbe.

No comments:

Post a Comment