Saturday 11 June 2016

Check Out Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Surprise Birthday Party

tt1

Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh’s husband, Churchill Oladunni held a surprise birthday party for his wife last night.
Olatunde Churchill, husband of Nollywood Actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh threw a surprise birthday bash for her yesterday. The actress shared some lovely photos from the dinner party. The Actress who looked really lovely also shared a post praising her husband.
“My husband you are a source of joy,Calm and happiness in my Life..I can’t thank you enough for being a friend,father,Lover and a shoulder to lean on..

My Awesome Partner you make/Made me proud,Thanks for taking out time outta your busy Life to show me Kindness and Love..Thank you so much for being such a Great impact on my life and for CELEBRATING Me..You are my WonderMan,My HeartBeat and Strength,God bless you richly for your LoveI LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY #THANKS FOR MY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY#I LOVED IT”
tt2 tt3 tt4 tt5 tt6 tt7 tt8

No comments:

Post a Comment