Saturday 25 June 2016

Man returns from prison to find wife carrying another man’s child; then this happens (photo)



Pritchard Ndlovu, a Bulwayo, Zimbabwean man returned from an eighth-year jail term only to meet his dear wife with another man’s child.
As if the pain was not enough, Sitheni Sibanda further denied the man as her husband because he stained himself by going to jail, according to Zimbabwe News Online.
The woman further showed she was serious by suing the ex-convict for disturbing her peace and love for her new man, Innocent Masuku.

At the Bulawayo civil court, Ndlovu said he was shocked when he returned from prison to find his wife with a baby.
Ndlovu got into trouble in 2008 after he was caught with copper.
In her response, Sibanda said she fell for the new man when she became desperate for a man to take care of her while Ndlovu was in jail.
She said: “While Pritchard Ndlovu was in prison I met and started a romantic relationship with Innocent Masuku even though I had not formally informed the respondent that I intended to terminate our customary union and start a relationship with someone else.
“This was largely because the children and I were near destitutes as no one was looking after us since I was unemployed. As a result of my relationship with Masuku, a child Bonginkosi Zinhle was born.”
She told the court that after the birth of the child, she went to Nlovu’s family to inform them that she was no longer interested.
“I had moved on with Masuku but Ndlovu after his release approached me several times wanting to salvage the relationship. I am no longer interested in him.
“On 10 April he came to where I now stay with Masuku and chased after him with an axe. As a result of that incident, I am now living in fear and urgently need the court’s protection,” she added.
Ndlovu did not deny the claim but said it was because he was angry over the betrayal by his wife.
“When I went to her place of residence I was delivering food for the children.
“It was unfortunate that on the day in question I met Masuku and an altercation arose after I asked him why he impregnated my wife. When I took the axe my intention was not to strike him but to scare him off,” he said.
The magistrate, Sheunesu Matova, while ruling on the case, warned Ndlovu to stop disturbing the woman. He was also ordered never to visit her again.
A week ago, Vimla Vaghela, an Indian reportedly beat her spouse so hard for refusing to have sex with her that he died. The woman is now to spend her remaining life in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment