Thursday 30 June 2016

Dance Queen Kaffy Marks Birthday With New Sexy Photo

Dance Queen Kaffy Marks Birthday With New Sexy Photo

Dance queen Kaffy who added a year to her age today mark birthday with new sexy photo.
She captioned the photo with,
“I thank God for another year.. I thank God for another opportunity to look at the world ahead of me stoop,project,focus,aim and conquer!! I thank God for sustaining my life ,giving me more opportunities to make other lives appreciate HIS presence, HIS power and Essence. My life is a testimony of Gods grace as every step of my existence has HIS imprint . Here I am everyone I celebrate with you the day God gave me as a gift to humanity and thats what we all are . We are precious in His Sight. #HappyBday to me and all born in this great month of June.”

No comments:

Post a Comment