Saturday 27 February 2016

Flavour goes back to his roots

Flavour goes back to his roots
Before taking over the continent with his high life music, Flavour N’abania was just a little boy who played the band for his church, Church of God Mission, in Enugu.
Now, years after he had become a household name, the ‘N’abania’ crooner returned to say ‘thank you’ for the opportunity given to him, by donating new sets of musical instruments.
The singer shared the above collage photo and wrote:

 “There’s always something to be thankful for! I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music.As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitionsIt was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here.I’m grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community.” – Flavour of Africa #Thankful”

No comments:

Post a Comment