Tuesday 24 May 2016

Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2 Year Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West

image

It is two years since Kim Kardashian and her husband Kanye West tied the knot. The reality TV star marked the occasion by sharing a sweet tribute to “the love of my life”.
She shared a throwback photo of herself smiling as she gazes into Kanye’s eyes, Kim wrote: “Happy 2 year anniversary to the love of my life! You make me so happy! I love you so much!!!”
The 35-year-old reality star also posted a snap of herself and Kanye from the weekend, when they attended the La Traviata premiere in Rome. While Kim wowed in a white one-shoulder gown, it was her diamond wedding and engagement rings that captured attention as they glistened in the sunlight.
“My ring shined so bright for our love in Rome while we celebrated our 2 year anniversary in Italy, the country we got married in! #Blessed.” She captioned

image

No comments:

Post a Comment