Wednesday 30 March 2016

You won’t believe how 2Baba’s baby mama felt when he proposed to Annie

2face baby mama
File photo of Sumbo Adeoye


Tuface’s baby mama, Mrs Sunmbo Adeoye, disclosed how she felt when her baby daddy proposed to Annie, on Valentine’s day in 2012.
While speaking at a forum organized for single parents at her husband’s church, Royalty Christian Center, Sunmbo said she had not really worried about the situation, because she had known before it happened.

sunmbo-and-tuface1
Sumbo and Tubaba
Here’s what she said:
“I remember the day when my baby daddy proposed to his girlfriend, I was on the list of those that will take praise in church for that Wednesday… well I had known what was going on but it didn’t affect me because I had known what I want, so I had let go of that choice for God’s will for me. So I came to church, I was leading the praise session and everyone was just looking at me with pity eyes like ‘omo yi o mo nkan ti on sele (this girl doesn’t know what’s going on o). After service, one sister even came to me and said it is well and in my mind, I am like what happened, did somebody die?. The person felt I was faking that I wasn’t hurt by the proposal but she and the others didn’t know I had been healed by God for my own expected end.”
When advising the attendees, she also added:
“That bobo that you are killing yourself over and putting yourself in strategic places over..may not be God’s choice for you…..but if he is God’s choice for you like Mary’s spouse Joseph in the Bible….God will fix it…he made sure Joseph did not leave Mary so if you are waiting for a Man as a single mum, as long as you trust God enough, he will speak to the Man that will come for you.”
Sunmbo is the mother of Tubaba’s eldest son Nino and Zion Idibia.

No comments:

Post a Comment