Monday 28 March 2016

And this is why you should not accept food from charming strangers



On my way from work, I used NGN 4,000 to buy fuel for my car and my remaining NGN 1000 to get food in a restaurant before I hit the road.
As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a nice shirt said, “I love the way you  eat; try their snail, I will pay”. I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for NGN 2000 and continued eating .
He said again,

“You eat so well; please add a bottle of wine so that you can drink after eating”. I hastily made the order and was having fun.
My total bill came up to about NGN 10,000… I thanked him for accepting to pay.
As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and I bent to pick it; I discovered that the man was bare-footed!!!
Alas, he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said, “The way dem go beat you for here ehh, na only God fit save you!”

No comments:

Post a Comment