Sunday 28 August 2016

Tonto Dikeh Shares Baby Photo With Message to Mothers

Tonto Dikeh is still firm on her quest of not revealing her son’s face to the general public.
The lovely actress shared a back view of her crawling baby who was dressed in a grey hoodie.
She created an Instagram page @MyBabysMeal which she described as a movement to educate moms and moms to be on the right way to feed a child.
Tonto posted a rather length statement to promote her newly found initiative.
She wrote,

“My Baby’s Meal @MyBabysMeal is a movement created by Loving Mothers for their Babies. My aim is to create awareness on a vital issue that should never be overlooked, our baby’s meals. Many mothers do not know the damage that is caused when their babies are given wrong and unhealthy foods. They are not aware of the amount of unhealthy ingredients and preservatives added in the baby food they feed their child. I always felt that the artificial ingredients along with processes used would not suitable for my child 👶🏾and I was right! During my pregnancy I made a conscious effort by researching the best and most suitable meals for my child. After thorough research, I came across several natural and preservative free meals and methods of creating meals for my lovely son as the time approached. Healthy, yummy, tasty meals! This is exactly what my growing boy deserves. I have a beautiful 6month old son whom I intend to breastfeed for one year. I introduced him to a few solid foods at 4 months and ever since then I made sure anything I gave him was right for his body. My baby and his health are the most important things in the world to me. I hope yours is too! Follow @MybabysMeal for a variety of healthy, easy to prepare and don’t break the bank Meals For your baby. I urge all the fellow mothers, soon to be mothers and anyone who shares my passion to JOIN THE MOVEMENT! #HealthyBabyFood #HomemadeBabyMeals #AllNatural #ILoveMyBaby .”

No comments:

Post a Comment