Friday 17 June 2016

Wow! Top Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh makes amazing revelation about her b@.0bs (Photos)

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill

                                     Tonto Dikeh-Churchill
Successful Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh-Churchill, on Thursday, June 9, turned 31-years and her husband Oladunni Churchill threw her a surprised birthday party that swept her off her feet.
The party which took place at the Ivory room/place in Abuja on Friday, June 10 and had in attendance Tonto’s close friends, family and not leaving her stylist, Swanky Jerry out of the birthday fun.
Gushing about her baby, Omodayo Churchill and her new body size, on Thursday, June 15, Tonto Dikeh decided to come out for ‘body shamers’ as she posted a picture of her sitting on her husband’s leg as she decided to compare her b@.0bs with her baby’s head.
Tonto posted the picture saying: “I use to think my baby got a big head (No offense my world, You know I love your head big time) until I started bre@$tfeeding I knew what big was #bre@$tilicous #Big&Proud #Dont bother about my weight I will drop it like a sack when it’s time…My child needs the bre@$t milk and I can’t deprive him of that cos of Figure 8
See her post below:
tonto

No comments:

Post a Comment