Sunday 19 June 2016

Amber Rose Reveals She Twerks For Her Son

Amber Rose Reveals She Twerks For Her Son

Amber Rose in a recent interview with Seth Meyers on The Late Night show revealed she do twerk for her son. The former stripper also said family twerking is a staple in her mother-son bonding sessions.

“So my mom actually loves when I twerk,”. “So one day my mom’s like, ‘Hey Am do your little booty shaking thing,’ like she doesn’t say twerk. She’s old school.“
“So I did it one day and my son was right there and he fell on the floor, like, cracked up laughing, just crying laughing. Now I twerk for him all the time,” she said. “He loves it. That’s like our bonding moment.”
O if she had used the power of twerk to stop her son from crying, she said, “I just bend over and shake my ass,” she said with a laugh, “and that’s it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment