Saturday 18 June 2016

Amber Rose Reveals She Still Wants More Kids With Ex-husband Wiz Khalifa

image

Amber Rose who recently settled her divorce with ex hubby Wizkhalifa has revealed she still wants more kids with the rapper if possible they got back together in the future.
‘He’s the love of my life, and that will never, ever go away’. ‘Maybe in a couple years, we’ll get back together and have some more babies. I tell him all the time, “Please just give me your sperm. That’s all I want.”
He’s like, “No.” And I’m like, “Well, I’m just gonna have to take advantage of you then…”‘ ‘We’re best friends. It’s kind of weird, because it’s like, we’re almost better divorced, you know? It just really worked out for us that way.’
Amber Rose has a son named Sebastian with the rapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment